Richard L. Chase
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org — phone: 508-259-4744
Art Technology Group, Cambridge, MA
Jul. 2002 - Present
Sr. Business Information Architect
Responsible for driving back office data integration and delivering enterprise reporting and analytics for business clients.
- Led the migration of ATG's reporting and analytic architecture from departmentally focused and spreadsheet sourced to an integrated enterprise wide and operational application sourced system
- Initiated, lead and participated in development of data warehouse integrating data from Oracle Financial and HR ERP packages, SalesLogix and Evolve SFA systems, Applix helpdesk system and atg.com.
- Created data quality standards, naming and coding conventions and practices, and negotiated corporate business information glossary with business clients to ensure ongoing consistency in both data delivery and analysis
- Designed and developed departmental and executive level analytic applications for performing financial and headcount analysis utilizing Hyperion Essbase
- Initiated and lead implement ion of Crystal Enterprise for enterprise wide reporting
Independent Consultant, Southborough, MA
Feb. 2001 - Jul. 2002
E-Solutions Integrator, Inc., Framingham, MA
Oct. 1999 - Feb. 2001
Director of e-Strategy
- Developed Dynamic Adaptive Framework and LEAN Cycle Planning for creating and managing strategy and technology projects in dynamic business environments.
- Mapped business goals to Internet technology solutions and architected web applications for Global 2000 clients including: Computerworld, Avid Technology and Moneymaximizer.com.
Decision Support Technology, Inc., Wellesley, MA
Aug. 1996 - Oct. 1999
Sep. 1998 - Oct. 1999
Apr. 1996 - Sep. 1998
- Author: Microsoft OLAP Solutions, John Wiley & Sons, 1999.
- Instructor, American Management Association: "Data Warehousing: Centralizing Your Business Intelligence".
- Speaker: DCI Data Warehousing Summit (Atlanta and Chicago), Microsoft Tech Ed Summit (Seattle).
- AEP: Developed decision support system for evaluating energy availability. Technologies: [Essbase, Wired for OLAP]
- Sprint: Supervised development of decision support system for evaluating cellular usage trends. Technologies: [Essbase, Wired for OLAP]
- International Data Group: Developed financial reporting and analysis systems for budgeting and forecasting. [Essbase, Excel]
- Holy Cross Healthcare Systems. Developed financial and utilization analysis system for predicting effects of managed care payment continuum. [Essbase, Excel, VB]
- Wausau Insurance: Developed financial and utilization reporting and analysis system for use by major clients. [Essbase, Excel, VB]
Chancellor & Dean, Inc., Concord, MA
Oct. 1995 - Apr. 1996
Primary Developer "Chancellor & Dean Complete Multimedia Course for the SAT"
- Multimedia CD-ROM. [Delphi]
Professional Development Group, Inc., Framingham, MA
Aug. 1994 - Sept. 1995
Development Leader, Consulting Services Division.
ImageMakers3, Ltd., East Providence, RI
Jan. 1992 - Aug. 1994
Vice President/Operations Manager
Seaboard Advertising Specialties, Inc., East Providence, RI
Aug. 1990 - Jan. 1992
Vice President/Operations Manager
Pagano Schenck & Kay, Providence, RI
Sep. 1988 - May. 1990
Della Femina MacNamee/WCRS, Boston, MA
Jun. 1986 - Sep. 1988
Windows 2000 w/ IIS 5.0 and ASP and ASP.Net, Linux & FreeBSD Unix w/ Apache 1.3.2 and mod_perl.
MS Visual Studio (VB, ASP and .Net), Allaire ColdFusion, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Fireworks, Movabletype, MS Excel, MS Access.
OLTP & OLAP
MS SQL Server, Hyperion Essbase, MS Analysis Services, Alpha Blox, Brio, Broadbase, Wired for OLAP.